Indo provides FRP Fencing which combines corrosion resistance, strength, durability, safety, and low maintenance to provide a longer lasting solution for industrial and commercial applications. As a part of a continuous product development, we have designed various Fencing Solutions to provide protection and security around electrical equipment, machinery, and other areas that require a non-magnetic, thermally and electrically nonconductive system.
- Fencing shall be of a one piece molded construction with tops and bottoms of bearing bars and cross bars in the same plane. Panels shall have a square mesh pattern providing bidirectional strength. Panels shall be reinforced with continuous roving of equal number of layers in each direction.
- Percentage of glass shall not exceed 35% by weight to achieve maximum impact resistance.
- After molding, no dry glass fibers shall be visible on any surface. All bars shall be smooth and uniform with no evidence of fiber orientation irregularities, porosity, resin rich or resin starved areas.
- Resin system: The resin system used in the manufacture of the fence panels shall be Isopthalic Polyester.
- Fence panels would be 12.5 mm deep, 50×50 mm mesh with the load bars oriented parallel to the edges of the panels.
- Vertical and Horizontal hollow posts of 50x50x5 mm are to be manufactured by the pultrusion process with a glass content minimum of 45%, maximum of 55% by weight.
- The reinforcement shall be a combination of continuous roving, continuous strand mat, and surfacing veil in sufficient quantities as needed by the application and/or physical properties required.
- Fence panels to be connected with posts with using Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Customized Design
- Different Pultruted Non Conductive Thermo setting section
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Weather Resistant.
- High Strength.
- Electromagnetic Transparency.
- Electrically Insulating.
- Easy to Fabricate & Install.
- High Dimensional Stability.
- Flame Retardant.